Viajes de lujo,viajes de lujo novios, viajes de lujo niños
Barcelona - Madrid - Sevilla - Granada, and Optional Extensions. Category Golden and Platinum supplement
Barcelona, day 1
- Arrival to Barcelona
- Transfer airport to Hotel Jazz accompanied by our English speaking guide.
- The Hotel Jazz is situated next to Plaza Cataluña.
- From the hotel you can visit the Old Town and the Cathedral of Barcelona.
- A few meters from Las Ramblas, from the Jazz Hotel you can walk around the Gothic Quarter, El Born and the Mercado de la Boqueria.
- The guide will accompany us for dinner. Briefing on the city.
- Dinner: Dinner in Port Vell .
- Restaurant: El Merendero de la Mari (www.merenderodelamari.com)
- Seafood classic in the Palau del Mar.
- Back to the hotel
Barcelona, day 2
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Morning departure to the Cavas Nadal: visit the cellars and small tasting.
- After visiting the wineries and if the weather is nice we will go to Sitges to visit the city.
- Lunch in a restaurant on the beach.
- Return to Barcelona city to visit walking : RAVAL , Gothic Quarter and BORN.
- Boquería Market
- Church of Santa María del Mar
- Dinner: Dinner at Santa Caterina Market.
- Return to hotel.
Barcelona, day 3
- Breakfast in the hotel Check out.
- Depart the hotel with luggage to visit the Temple of the Sagrada Familia and Parc Guell.
- At the indicated time, departure by train, Ave, BARCELONA to MADRID
Madrid day 3
- Arrival to Madrid at evening and transfer at the hotel Vincci Soma located in the most glamorous and chic neighborhood of Madrid.
- The tour guide will be waiting in the lobby of the hotel to wellcome.
- Shopping tour, visit the most fashionable shops in Madrid as well as enjoy a strong through one of the most beautiful in the capital.
- At the agreed time we will go to the center of Madrid and dinner at a BBQ, places very popular frequented by the inhabitants of Madrid. Return to hotel
Madrid day 4
- Breakfast in the hotel.
- At 10.00H we will visit the main museums in Madrid : Prado Museum and Thyssen Bornemisza
- If we have time ,we will go to visit and interactive show of wine.
- Around the 14.00 hrs lunch at the famous and chic old Market of San Miguel : Tapas in the Market.
- After lunch, for dessert, churros with chocolate in San Gines : famous around the world
- Back to hotel and dinner in it .
Madrid day 5
- Breakfast in the hotel.
- Transfer from the hotel to Atocha station.
- We will take the AVE ( Speed train)
- early in the morning Madrid to Sevilla.
- Transfer from the rail station to Carmona (30 Km.)
- Oleo tourism: visit olive trees and olive oil factory: to essence of Andalusia.
- Return to Seville : Visit the Santa Cruz district by walking, and we will be tasting the famous tapas in Sevilla Bars.
- Arrived to the hotel: Hotel Casas de la Judería to prepare to the next
- Some cars of horses will wait for us.
- During an hour we will walk through the city in the Calesa.
- During one hour, visit the Flamenco Museum and Flamenco dance class.
- Paella dinner in the museum
Jerez de la Frontera dia 6
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Full day excursion to Jerez and Puerto de Santa Maria.
- Jerez is very popular in the world about the wine, hourses and Flamenco
- Visit the museum “the art of hourses” We are very lucky because today we will have a opportunity to see the show "As Horses Dance"
- Lunch in the Bar Juanito. Typical Spanish
- Afther lunch , in the afternoon ,we have time to visit the Bodegas Gonzalez Byass- Tio Pepe.
- Also we testing their most representative products: wine and Brandy.
- Crossing the Bay
- If the weather is good we will have the opportunity to make a boat tryp in Puerto de Santa Maria in a typical steam boat
- After the cruise back to the hotel in Sevilla.
- Dinner at the hotel and over night
Sevilla- Granada day 7
- Breakfast in the hotel
- At 08.00 a.m. departure from Sevilla to Granada.
- (approximate journey time 2.30 hrs)
- Panoramic visit to the Granada on the bus
- After the tour we will be visiting the Alhambra.( The red Fortress”) and Generalife.
It´s a palace and fortress complex built by the Moorish monarchs of Granada.
The Palace of Generalife to the east of the Alhambra, was the summer palace and country estate. It was built during the early 14th century by the Nasrid sultans
- Lunch in the Parador of Granada, 15th Century Convent with exceptional views of the Generalife .
- We will be tasting the tipical food of Granada.
- About 16.00 pm we will go to the hotel.
- Check in Alhambra Palace Hotel.
- After, you can take Arab baths relax during 2 hours.
Therapeutic massage and aromatherapy
- About 20.00 p.m. , a personal assistance of
The Venta del Gallo, will arrive to the hotel to go to the Dinner Show in the caves of the Sacromonte square
- After dinner visit of the quartier of Albaycin and Sacromonte.
- Back to hotel , overnight
Antequera Madrid day 8
- Breakfast in the hotel
- At the indicated time out of Granada to Antequera to take there the Ave to Madrid.
- Arrival at Madrid
- Tranfer to the airport for connection to flight.
- End of our services
Cuenca, Optional Extension
- The city of Cuenca is one of the major monuments of Spain, with a great international projection that made it a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- Hanging Houses : They are popular gothic buildings of origin: some original features are preserved in the Museum serves. Tourist train that runs through the old town and lower town Lunch at a nice restaurant to admire the wonderful view of the city.
- Walk around the city : La Plaza Mayor; The Cathedral (only in Spain Gothic-Norman ); City Council ; Parador de Turismo de Cuenca ; and some churches ,mansions and palaces. * For this extension is necessary one more night in Cuenca or Madrid .
Córdoba, Optional Extension
- Transfer from Madrid or Sevilla by train ( AVE) to Córdoba,
- World Heritage Monument by UNESCO
- Visit to the city and its attractions :
- The Cathedral of Córdoba : Mezquita
- The Sinagogue
- Roman Bridge over Guadalquivir River
- El Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos
- Lunch in a typical restaurant in Córdoba
- After lunch ,we´ll walk through one of the most emblematic streets :“ Callejon de las Flores “ and visit The Jewish Quarter
- * For this extension is necessary one more night in Seville .
Marbella, Optional Extension
- La Rioja Alta provides an excellent opportunity to become acquainted with the roots of the world renowned Rioja wine, by doing the rounds of its numerous bodegas and visit the Wine Museum .
- It has much to offer visitors: from tradition, culture and cuisine.
- 1st Day
- Morning: The culture of wine : Wine tourism.
- Visit to the Museum of Wine in Haro, the wine capital of La Rioja or
- Dinastia Vivanco museum of the culture of wine (Briones)
- -Visit ancient cellars in Haro, Elciego or La Guardia.
- La Rioja offers, among its total of over 400 bodegas, a range of architectural styles, from the most traditional, carved out of the rock and made using noble wood, to the most practical designs. We can visit one of the more than 50 bodegas which are open to tourists
- Lunch in the Rioja Wine Cellar Family
- In the afternoon : Santo Domingo de la Calzada . One of the Rioja towns most deeply marked by the Pilgrim's Route to Santiago de Compostela .Its network of medieval streets, declared a National Historic Interest Site, store a valuable heritage, particularly its walls, the Cathedral and the old Pilgrims' Hospital.
- Dinner at the hotel and overnight.
- 2nd Day
- Morning: Visit to The Monasteries of San Millán de la Cogolla: Yuso and Suso proclaimed World Heritage Site and birthplace of the Spanish language.
- Visit Monastery of Santa María la Real in Nájera and after Traditional Food Riojan.
- In the evening and night we'll visit:
The historical center of Logroño, the capital of La Rioja and Its main monuments: Concathedral of Santa Maria la Redonda and Some churches.
- Dinner in the Old Quarter: Laurel Street and San Juan, typical streets for "tapas“
- Return to the hotel. Overnight
La Rioja, Optional Extension
- Transfer to Marbella .
- Accommodation in the Hotel Don Pepe
- Marbella is located on the Mediterranean . Is the capital of the Golden Mile and is the most famous city on the Costa del Sol, together with Malaga in southern Spain.
- Marbella has been transformed from a small Andalusian fishing village into one of the most exciting holiday resorts along the Costa del Sol and indeed Spain.
- Marbella is without doubt one of the most favourite holiday destinations for the rich and famous.
- Marbella offers beautiful boulevards, parks and gardens, as well as those romantic narrow lanes in Moorish or Andalusian tradition that make up Marbella unmistakable personality.
- With great beaches- more than 30 Km beaches - great climate, with an average temperature of 19º throughout the year, and a unique offer in sports, restaurants and entertainment, a visit to Marbella is a guarantee for an unforgettable holiday.
- In Marbella, while enjoying its beautiful beaches and enjoy its famous nightlife there are numerous activities:
- Visit the historical center, Old and New Town , walk the streets and squares and see the sights.
- Visit and enjoy Puerto Banus: It´s modern day marina packed with large yachts and motorboards
- Boulevard of Fame, the waterfront, admiring the boats, luxury shops and numerous and exquisite restaurants, beach clubs, discos, pubs .
- Go to the Casino: One of the attractions of Marbella
- Possibility of excursions and visit the cities and major towns of the Costa del Sol and Andalusia: Malaga, Ronda, Mijas Pueblo, Fuengirola, Benalmádena,…
- Sports activities can be practiced in Marbella: Golf, tennis, paddle, diving, scuba, horses, Adventure sports.
- The best season for visiting and enjoy Marbella is between April and October.
Northern Spain: Bilbao, Optional Extension
- 1st Day
- In the morning , arrival to Bilbao from Madrid by plane. Transfer to the hotel 4*.
- Bilbao is on the Cantabrian coast and is surrounded by a fertile landscape with forests, mountains, beaches and steep coasts.
- Visit to The Guggenheim Museum, designed by Frank O. Gehry in 1997 : Is a magnificent example of the most groundbreaking architecture to have come out of the 20th century : modern and contemporary art.
- Lunch : Pintxos -Spain´s little dishes- in some taverns .
- Visit Medieval Bilbao : Saint James´s Gothic Cathedral, New Square and San Antón Church .
- Mercado de la Ribera ( Seaside Market ).- It was built in 1929 and it´s the largest indoor market in Europe. Art Decó.
- The Arriaga theatre is one of the most important buildings in the city of Bilbao.
- Back to hotel and dinner in it.
Northern Spain: San Sebastián, Optional Extension
- 2st Day
- Breakfast in the hotel and full day excursion to San Sebastián.
- The province of Guipuzcoa, of which San Sebastián is the capital, blends sea and mountains, offering the traveller landscape, sports and cuisine, as well as interesting monuments.
Visit San Sebastián, lies along a white sandy bay between the Urgull and Igeldo hills. Fishermen's houses, a smart suburb and modern districts make it one of the most attractive cities on the Cantabrian coast.
- The Miramar Palace. La Concha Beach ,
- The old Casino- nowadays the City Hall-
- Lunch in a traditional restaurant . Basque cuisine has a recognised international prestige.
The Peine de los Vientos (Comb of the Winds) and the Kursaal –On Gros Beach-
- designed by the architect Rafael Moneo
- The Victoria Eugenia Theatre and the María Cristina Hotel, built in Neoplateresque style.
- On Gros Beach is the modern Kursaal structure,
- Return to the hotel in Bilbao . Overnight
Northern Spain: Santander, Optional Extension
- 3st Day
- Breakfast in the hotel and full day excursion to Santander.
- Santander is an elegant city which extends over a wide bay with views of the Cantabrian Sea. Its historic quarter includes a group of majestic buildings which are situated against an incredible natural backdrop of sea and mountains. Its marine and commercial tradition is linked to a century old history of tourism, which has its – Visit to the main atrractions : El Sardinero beach with magnificent buildings such as the Gran Casino and the La Magdalena Palace .
- The Paseo de Pereda,( Pereda Gardens ) with its typical houses with miradors, and its gardens constitutes a lively boulevard which separates the coastal strip from the historic quarter of Santander.
- Cathedral and the Plaza Porticada.
- Lunch in the Fishing Port
- Return to Bilbao and transfer to the airport
Día Libre Golden
- We have a selection of 4 star hotels, with a traditional local restaurants very good, and we provide transport services in tourist class.
- Guide services and visits are always private.
- We do not offer accompanist service guide, but provides our customers a dossier of all services detailed with all contacts. In addition provides a 24 hour telephone support for any problems you may be able to happen.
Día Libre Platinum
- For our most particular customers we offer a selection of 5 star hotels, with a restoration of international trend.
- Transport services in preferred class by train and economy class by plane.
- All services are private and you will have an accompanist guide during the trip.
Día Libre Black
- It offers “exclusivity as reason for being “
Hotels 5 star luxury and very exclusive restaurants.
- Transport services in club class by train and business class by plane .
- All services are in private with an accompanist guide during the trip.
- In addition provides a 24 hour telephone support for any problems you may be able to happen.
- Surprise gift at the end of the trip
Día Libre Viajes S.L.
- C/ Serrano 219, 1ºC Madrid, 28016
- Tlf: 00 34 91 344 03 99 - Fax: 00 34 91 344 16 59